Source: UMB Traffic at Hong Kong Jewellery & Gem Fair
The premier trading hub for jewellery, Hong Kong offers professionals duty and restriction-free shopping on precious jewellery products and materials. World traders can chart the booming market waters of China and all of Asia.
The Jewellery & Gem Fair in Hong Kong, is a global source for jewellery, precious gemstones, and related products from around the world. If the product is available, you can find it from the manufacturers, wholesalers, importers, exporters and designers showcased at the Gem Fair.
5 things making the September Fair the world’s premier jewellery fair:
- Strong international participation representing 23 countries and regions.
- The single largest display of Hong Kong’s jewellery with 1,400 companies offering a wide range of products. The product displays are tailored towards buyer needs and are organized by category.
- Largest gem marketplace of Asia, with more than 1,600 gemstone suppliers showcasing a large selection of rough and polished gemstones in an expansive range of prices and qualities.
- World’s largest diamond pavilion with 16,000 square metres of exhibition space. Antwerp World Diamond Centre (AWDC) and Israel Diamond Institute (IDI) feature over 430 diamond suppliers.
- An ideal networking event for gaining valuable relationships and personal contacts for discussing world market jewellery trends and developments.
Organised by UBM Asia, the Hong Kong Jewellery & Gem Fair owes its success to bringing in the world’s top names in the jewellery industry. Two venues are home to the lavish show: the AsiaWorld-Expo (AWE) and the Hong Kong Convention & Exhibition Centre (HKCEC).
The Hong Kong Jewellery & Gem Fair will be held 13 – 17 September 2016 at the AsiaWorld Expo, and 15 – 19 September 2016 at the Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre.
A series of special events and a strong attractions line-up are scheduled throughout the fair. For a list of events, visit Jewellerynet Asia.